Frequently Asked Questions
TBT is one of the oldest, well-trusted and diverse Sweet & Cereals Products supplier and exporter.
Proud to announce we are one of the leading company in the Private Label, Retail & Wholesale industry, allow our customers to design their desired packaging based on the market demand, rules and regulation.
Senior management commitment always focused on sustainability, quality culture, and transparency. Four items always take place beside our business:
- Business ethics
- Health and safety
- Labour right
According to the most updated standards and rules with the best high-tech equipment and machinery, we design safety, quality and legality into our plants and growth processes.
More than an exporter, we will be your consultant.
We place our customers above everything else as we realize that every business is unique and therefore every client has individual requirements.
TBT’s head office is in Tehran-Iran, we can supply our loyal customers from our worldwide offices as well. we have our marketing team in 5 continents offering 24/7 online customer services.
SAT –THU 8:00-18:00 IRST (GMT+3:30) Friday is the weekend in Iran, but we are always online on WhatsApp: +98910 362 1680.
We prefer all communications by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, where your messages will route to the appropriate department. Of course, you may also use a telephone to connect us.
7 Palizvani St., Gandhi Ave., Tehran 1517655313, Iran
P: (+98) 9103621680
Prices vary based on quantity, payment, and shipping terms. Therefore, prices quoted based on requests. All prices are subject to our final confirmation unless otherwise mentioned in the quotation. Mostly all prices are valid for three calendar days.
It is better to place an order by email our professional marketing team will get back at due course.
We do our best to deliver the goods at the lowest possible price to our customers. it is better to check the minimum order quantity with our sales experts case by case.
Shipment is “by road, air & sea” and be arranged upon request.
- Buyer issues Letter of intent (LOI).
- After reviewing and agreeing on quality, quantity, technical specifications, delivery time and place of delivery, TBT amends/confirms price and conditions of sale and responds with Full Corporate Offer (FCO) and Draft of Contract.
- Contract discussion and signing. All copies sent via email or fax is deemed as legally binding.
- Buyer signs FCO, issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO).
- TBT will send the Invoices + Signed and stamped contract to the buyer.
- Buyer pay 30% to 50% in advance and the rest against copy documents like the draft bill of lading or SGS inspection report.
- The shipment is export to the buyer.
Transit period depends on a wide variety of factors – such as order type, quantity, number of mixed products in one shipment, shipping mode, or delays at customs at destination.
Yes, definitely. By consulting with our export expertise, we’re happy to discuss and present available options based on different factors such as your local market demands and delivery methods. Once you’ve shortlisted the products you’re interested in, we will arrange samples for you to test and verify particularity of product.